grown-ups


I don't understand them at all. Their stubbornness goes way beyond ours. How could they not consider the stress and pressure placed on us when they are about to do something we consider of their own self-interest? When they place their expectations on us, do they think that we are superhumans who do not have our own emotions, interests, commitments and ambitions? Do they have to be so indifferent and aloof all the time? If I go on and on, I may unknowingly hit 10,000 whys. I'm having lots of difficulty communicating to my dad since godknowswhen and things are taking a turn for the worst. I just can't tell him anything at all cos' we will end up squabbling about it. It's tiring to try so hard not to argue for once. Sigh. Anyway, the semester results were out yesterday. It was definitely better than those crappy results I had back in the poly days. Looking back, I really regret not taking my studies seriously. If only I did, I could have gotten myself into a government university and not having to slog so hard for above average results now. Another sigh. I think if I am to drop dead right now, these are the few regrets I'll bring with me into my grave.

Starting to get a lil' hungry. Oh yeah, for those of you wanna go for cheap and tons of nice food, make sure you go to Sakura. It is buffet styled and includes japanese sushi (free flow for fresh salmon!), western food, asian cuisine, desserts, fruits and cakes. Yummy! It is definitely a cheaper alternative by comparing to Tampopo (since I'm always at Japanese restaurants for the salmon only).

Boyfriend and I were so hungry so we didn't really bother to take pictures of everything we ate that day. Sakura I'm coming!
さくら さくら
やよい の そら は
みわたす かぎり
かすみ か くも か
におい ぞ いずる
いざや いざや
みに ゆかん



We can work things out -3:43 PM
Friday, December 05, 2008